A video about dumb trustafarians!


I couldn't help but hate the college students in this video. One they act like giving free food to the homeless is a new idea. Well kids (the dumb ones in the video), there is this anarchist movement that's been around since the 80s called Food Not Bombs. Anyone can start a chapter and it's awesome.

Also, the kid in the video says that "we go bike out to Santa Ana" and then they show clips of them loading their $1000+ fixies into a truck and onto a car to "go bike out to Santa Ana".

Burrito Project from Jon Chou on Vimeo.



It's not that what they are doing is bad. It's totally awesome! But to make a video about it that is just them riding their fixies in slow motion is extremely stupid.

Anyway the video annoyed the shit out of me, and I had to rant about it. And!!!, if I was homeless and one of these kids rode up to me on their $1000 bikes I would punch them in the face and steal their bike along with their $300 messenger bag full of burritos! What a bunch of self righteous
boners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment