More Goldsprints Stuff

So here we are:
Steve said he was going to make the fork mounts.
Casey and I have bikes
Steve and I have rollers
I am ordering the hardware for the computer interface today
We've got a lot of people really anxious to get this going.

My projected date for the first race is Feb 25th, assuming that I can get the hardware talking to the computer and that I can successfully solder stuff without letting the magic smoke out. There's no way I can get it going this coming Monday. Sorry.

In other news, I FINALLY BUILT MY CROSS BIKE!
Sorry for the shouting, but I'm pretty damn excited. Here's a pic:
It's an '05 Cannondale cyclocross disc built with Tiagra. My favorite part about it is the Captain America theme. I swear I can hear the "Star Spangled Banner" while coasting.

2 comments:

adam k said...

Let me know when you need my involvement.

Stevo Kinevo said...

Cross bikes are such dangerous fun.

Post a Comment