Clunker Downhill!

Sometimes, I get a bit down on myself when we put on an event and (almost) nobody shows up. Then I remember that nobody finds out about something because I wait until the day before to put up a note.
Well, this is how the second Clunker DH afternoon went this past weekend. Greg and I talked about it Monday, I forgot repeatedly until Saturday to put up a notice. Even though I know that nobody looks at this on weekends (which means I cause Hours of unproductive time at work for people!).
So this time I brought a little, inexpensive video camera with me. C-note and I took some video footage while we rode with Alex and Greg. And, well... here's the result:

It's really a lot of fun, and we'll be doing this again before the snow flies.

-DNA

7 comments:

samh said...

So you call it the 'clunker' downhill because of that retarded guy at the end of the video, right?

SingletrackM1nd said...

OK. Fcuk both ya'll!

tomass said...

man, my problem has been two fold for these events....stuck working every damn weekend cuz my job sucks at getting my availability right....and i don't own an acceptable bike for such things....i'll have to try to remedy these issues for sure!

Anonymous said...

You guys think you're so cool. If you ask me, that just looks like another good excuse to drink beer and have an excessive amount of fun with new friends. You can count me out, losers. There are plenty of other productive things you can do without the help of your sinner juice and mad max bicycles. May I suggest taking a hike and purely enjoy nature the way it was meant to be: without your $20 junk grocery getting bikes clanging around the woods and $5 pack of loser nectar. If it's that cheap and that fun it must be a sin. You guys are the devil's handtools.

SingletrackM1nd said...

It was a $3.50 pack of loser nectar. Schlitz...it made Milwaukee famous...er it's the water...er kiss of the hops...I can never remember

Anonymous said...

Hiking is just walking where it's okay to pee. Sometimes old people like me hike by mistake.

SingletrackM1nd said...

Anon.

You watch too much Comedy Central.

Post a Comment