Clunker Downhill, This Sunday!

Old bikes, cruisers, anything but modern mountain bikes. This Sunday afternoon, probably Moser in Hyalite.
A few of us are going to get together for a nice Mt. Tam style clunker downhill. We'll shuttle via truck and send someone down first with a walkie-talkie to make sure the path is clear. Then we'll drink some cheap beer. So get your ratty old jeans and flannel (unless it's hot) and an old cruiser and stay tuned for the details. Nothing competitive, no prizes- just fun.


-DNA

3 comments:

SingletrackM1nd said...

And now there's someone to drive the shuttle...

Anonymous said...

Even though it's not competitive, SOMEONE is going to have their eyes on the non-existent podium & I hope we don't end up having to clean up their mess. ...And since I'm not perfect - I hope it's not me.

gregb406 said...

I'll try to remember some bandaids.

Post a Comment