Nerd Alert!

Today I add no value to the internets. I am merely shuffling some sequences of bits over here. Those bits happen to be really funny, though.
Over at FARK there's a little thread of jokes in honor of the Large Hadron Collider. Here's a select few:
  • A neutron walks into a bar; he asks the bartender, 'How much for a beer?' The bartender looks at him, and says 'For you, no charge.
  • A proton walks into a bar and says "I left my wallet here". The bartender says "Are you sure?"
    "I'm positive."
  • There once was a tachyon named Bright
    Whose speed was much faster than light
    It set out one day
    (In a relative way)
    And returned on the previous night.
  • Johnny was a good boy
    But Johnny is no more
    For what Johnny thought was H2O
    was H2SO4
  • A priest, a doctor, and an engineer are playing a round of golf behind a particularly slow group of golfers. Becoming quite angry and frustrated, they call the ranger over.

    The doctor asks, "What the hell is with these guys? They're the slowest golfers I've ever seen!"

    The ranger replies, "Oh, they're a group of blind firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year. As thanks, we let them play for free anytime."

    The three golfers fall silent for a moment.

    The priest says, "That's very sad. I will say an extra blessing for them at mass tonight."

    The doctor adds, "I have a good buddy who's an ophthalmologist. I'll ask if he can do anything for them."

    The engineer asks, "Why can't they play at night?"
  • A particle lay bound in a box
    Aspiring to Great Paradox.
    Since no one could look
    It got off the hook
    And appeared some place unorthodox
  • Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. The cop says 'Do you know how fast you were going?' Heisenberg says 'No, but I know where I am."

You're welcome.

-DNA

1 comments:

tomass said...

well in the Nerdness -> http://www.webelements.com/_media/elements/cartoons/Bi.jpg

so you guys have a good time at OC? twas good seein ya....

some of us should really work out a pubride before too long...

Post a Comment